FCS II BRITT MERRICK TWIN FIN
Couldn't load pickup availability
Bridging the gap between the CI Keel and AM Twin - this high area twin fin provides the drive and hold you expect from a keel, with the pivot and release found in the upright AM twin template.
"A twin fin that you can push harder, turn tighter, and surf more vertically" - Britt Merrick
Placing it's self in the middle of the CI family, the BM template has a swept back long leading edge that leads into a full rounded tip. Different from other twin templates, this fin is designed to feel secure when laying into a longer turn or driving hard off the bottom.
With the CI Twin Pin/CI Mid in mind, the idea was to help anchor the tail to the wave face so surfers could take a more aggressive approach to riding a twin fin.
- Highest area twin set in the FCS range.
- The low sweep (rake) and narrow tip means these fins pivot and release exceptionally well, while maintaining incredible trim speed and the ability to quickly break into a turn.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- Text For Details 760-889-3046